SILVERS FIREARMS LLC
825 FRAZIER RD SE
OLDFORT TN 37362
Mfg # 66826
The FNX™-9 features an ergonomic, polymer frame with a
low-bore axis for less felt recoil and improved control. The grip
panels are checkered and ribbed for comfortable, no-snag
carry. Two interchangeable backstrap inserts quickly adapt the
FNX™ to your hand size. The profiled stainless steel slide has
cocking serrations front and rear, and the 4-inch cold
hammer-forged, stainless steel barrel delivers pinpoint accuracy.
Ambidextrous operating controls make this handgun perfect for
competition or personal defense. Made in the USA.
- Stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Polymer construction
- Replaceable steel rails
- Two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
- Ambidextrous decocking/safety lever, slide stop and magazine
- Polished nickel coated steel body
- Low-friction follower
- Polymer base pad
- Includes three 17 round mags
All new firearm photos are stock
photos and not a picture of the actual firearm for sale
- Bank Cashiers Check
- Postal Money Order
your convenience you may pay with Visa,
MasterCard and Discover .
There is no additional charge
for credit card payments.
- Payment must be received within 7 days for reserved
- TN residents must pay 9.75% sales tax or furnish resale
- We do not accept PayPal, Western Union or bank transfers.
- Will Ship Priority Mail
- Firearms Ship after receipt of payment and a signed
legible copy of your transfer dealers FFL sent via mail, email
- Email email@example.com
- Fax 423-473-8763
Silvers Firearms LLC
825 Frazier Rd SE
Oldfort, TN 37362-5017
- Instruct your transfer dealer to include your Name when sending FFL copy
- Silvers Firearms FFL copy for your transfer dealers
records will be shipped with the firearm
must comply with all Federal, State and Local Laws
- No Firearm Sales to CA, NY, CT, MA, MD
- IF A FIREARM IS LISTED WITH MAGAZINES
THAT HOLD MORE THAN 10 ROUNDS I DO NOT HAVE 10 ROUND MAGAZINES
is a 3 day inspection
period for returns that starts when the item is
delivered to you or your transfer dealer.
- Silvers Firearms LLC is located 35 miles NE of Chattanooga,
- Visit our Website
for a map and directions if you want to pick up an item.
- RETURNS, New
guns must be returned in their original unfired condition.
Used guns must be returned in their original condition
with no PARTS EXCHANGED
- WARRANTY. New guns are covered by the manufacturer
warranty in place at the time of the sale and must be returned
by the buyer to the manufacturer for warranty repairs.
Used guns are sold AS IS by the seller and with no
firearm may have some warranty available from the
manufacturer. Silvers Firearms offers no warranty on any gun
sold, either expressed or implied.
We will work with the buyer if a problem occurs to
ensure they have the information and paperwork needed to apply
for warranty service from the manufacturer